When I come across something that I feel is shaping our future, or is simply interesting, I put it here..

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Credit Card with Display on it

InCard Technology's Card with Display is something that I think has great potential. If the card can store multiple card numbers and other valuable information (e.g. my bank account numbers to start with, my subscription information for my magazines etc) and can protect using a pin code, I will be the first one to get one. Imagine the impact of this! Going to grocery store, bringing up the card to use on display (balance information etc) and then swiping the card.
Wonder if they can tie it to my cell phone and I can point my cell phone to it and get the latest vendor coupons right there, and save some bucks as well.
Thinner wallets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home